My Business School Journey

Join me in my journal through business school in addition to other useful educational and insprirational resources.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A Moment to Breathe

This weekend was a welcomed break from the hustle and bustle of Math Camp. I am finally settled into my room and my surroundings. We have today and tomorrow off (except for those taking exemption exams)and then Pre-Term starts tomorrow evening with a dinner. The week will conclude with a two-day team-based simulation called Cardinal Cards.

Today I took the exemption exam for Modeling which was pretty straight forward based on the practice problems that they gave us. I think I did okay, but I'm not sure if it was good enough to pass. I'll find out my results Thursday evening. If I pass, this will allow me to take an elective course. This would hopefully give me a slight break from the quantitive heavy first quarter which consists of Economics, Financial Accounting, Statistics, Modeling and Organizational Behavior. If I can make it through this quarter, the rest will be a walk in the park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home