My Business School Journey

Join me in my journal through business school in addition to other useful educational and insprirational resources.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Grind Begins...

This quick post is the result of the start of the craziness that we call business school. I can see already that I will be sacrificing my much needed 8 hours of sleep in order to stay afloat socially and academically. So here's the quick and dirty from the last few days.

Thursday and Friday was Cardinal Cards, a business simulation that placed the students in the various roles in a fictitious Greeting Cards company. I have to admit that going into it I was not thrilled. I couldn't imagine what we could be doing for two days from 7 am to 6 pm that would keep my interest, but I must admit that I really enjoyed myself and got to know my team really well.

Yesterday was somewhat of a free day, so I decided to decorate my room in Schwab. I spent most of the day at IKEA. I thought I loved that store until I was introduced to there return line (picture this: Everyone must take a number to be waited on. I pulled 83. They are currently on 17). Needless to say I was pissed and had to return to the store this morning.

Today we had our Section Olympics which was fun and entertaining. My section came in second to last place. I guess we have to make up for that in the classroom. Now I'm online ordering books for Autumn Quarter(which are way too expensive), preparing a case for Pre-Term and working on my resume to meet a deadline for the NBMBAA Conference next month. In addition, I have to wash clothes and pack for my trip on Wednesday. Shout out to my sister who will be a married in less than a week.

I'm off to finish preparing my case and meet up with the girls from QPEP for dinner and tv.

Next up for the week: Pre-Term and My sister's wedding

5 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; how to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great blog you have here! Very interesting stuff

    SHOCKING Laser Hair Removal
    blog. It contains MUST SEE stuff about Laser Hair Removal.
    Come and check it out if you dare ;-)

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger edgardo95christie said…

    Just passing by your blog and though you'd like this website.

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger davidhunor35418827 said…

    I really enjoyed your blog. This is a cool Website Check it out now by Clicking Here . I know that you will find this WebSite Very Interesting Every one wants a Free LapTop Computer!

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Tejesh Mehta said…

    Hey there, I found your blog very informative and helpful. I've read almost all your blog posts and would really love to read more of it. I request you to please start your blog once again. I suggest you also syndicate your blog on popular sites like ManagementParadise.com where you will find millions of like minded people as a ready audience. Keep Blogging. Cheers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home